Goal! - GC1DQXP

Goal! - GC1DQXP

This was the fifth of ten caches #1 of 5 and I visited today.

I had to drop my car off for some transmission work, and since we both had the day off, I needed some "down time" after the RNC Assignment, and #1 of 5 needed something to keep him busy today, we ran around Bloomington grabbing up a few caches!

On a side note, this was the first cache I visited that contained a Travel Bug! What is a Travel Bug? A Travel Bug is a track-able item that someone grabs out of one cache, and drops off in another. The movements of the Travel Bugs are logged at Geocaching.com.

I picked up the Eagle Travel Bug, that has been on the move since August 28, 2004 - where it started it's journey in the Netherlands! How cool is it that it has made it's way here, to Bloomington, Minnesota??!?!?

#5 of 10 / 9 of 10 found.

Great cache! TFTC!

No comments: