11-25-09 - 4 out of 4

#1 on a 4 out of 4 day...
THIRD try for me on this one... Now that I found it, I don't see why I could not locate it before... Oh well, glad to scrub a DNF (x2) off my list! TFTC!!

GC1R1T3
- Code Blue
#2 on a 4 out of 4 day...
Cords got me close... It was a matter of checking from there! TFTC!!

GC1WAFX
- Little PL Hill
#3 on a 4 out of 4 day...
I made this one a little harder than it needed to be by bushwacking my way to the cache... TFTC!!

GC1CE52
- On the Shores of Antique Auto
#4 on a 4 out of 4 day...
This was a BONUS CACHE!! I loaded up three to hit while my daughter was in sewing class... Those three went so fast that I checked "next closest cache" on the GPS and discovered I was pretty close to this one... Hill was UBER slippery on a cold rainy November day - but it was worth it... (At least going down was, still trying to decide on that trip back UP the hill...)

TNLNSL - TFTC!!



No comments: