Administrative Announcement

I have found maintaining this blog by posting one blog entry for every cache visited has become - overwhelming... To the point that I do want to make updates.
 
Given all the work I have put into the blog so far, and not wanting to "waste" all that work... I have come up with a compromise... 
 
I will be clumping my caches together on one post...  That way - It wont be quite as much of a chore as it previously was.
 
I have gone on two days of a caching spree - partially inspired by a motivational bet laid down by AtHomeDaddy.  Since we were both within one find of each other (80 vs 81) - he challenged me to a race to 100.... 
 
Maybe I cheated a little bit by not responding to his email challenge, and only informing him AFTER I scored another 8 - putting me into the lead - but all is fair in love, war and geocaching challenges... Right?
 
Frankly, I am quite grateful for his challenge... I hardly been out caching this summer at all, and so his challenge got me out there, caching again!
 
THANKS AtHomeDaddy!

No comments: