10-26-09 - 3 out of 4

Maxs Dog Dayz of Summer - GC1FWNC
#1 on a 3 out of 4 morning... I used this cache to introduce a good friend "King-of-Clubs" to GeoCaching!
TFTC!

Cirith Ungol - GC123BF
#2 on a 3 out of 4 morning... I had a sneeky suspicion where I would find this one, but had to work my way around a muggle crew of land surveyors... TFTC!

Every Time A Bell Rings... -
GC1VKBC
#3 on a 3 out of 4 morning.
Funny, I have lived in Bloomington most of my life, and despite my having taken numerous "suspicious person" 911 calls from this park - I had never actually BEEN to this park before.. It is very nice!

Swapped a GeoCoin for the TravelBug.

TFTC!

=======================
I swapped GeoCoin for a TravelBug at Every Time a Tell Rings...

Dropped Round Tuit GeoCoin
Picked up Luke the GPS Junkie
=======================

Echo Location - GCMXE5
#4 on a 3 out of 4 day, and like the two logs prior - this was my DNF this morning....
Thanks anyway!

Sand Creek at Lions Park - GC1H3EE
Cache has been retrieved... A little maintenance, a new location (sans poison ivy) and Sand Creek at Lions Park should be back on-line!

No comments: