04 /23 & 24/2010 - 5 out of 9

#1 on a 5 out of 9 weekend. TNLNSL. TFTC!
 
#2 on a 5 out of 9 weekend.
I was almost there, but the "muggle" traffic in and around the cache made me walk alway.
Maybe next time!

Father-of-five couldn't find Superman: Man of Steel
#3 on a 5 out of 9 weekend. Maybe next time!

Father-of-five couldn't find Even More Seagull Poop
#4 on a 5 out of 9 weekend. Maybe next time!

04-23-10_1912 04-23-10_1914

#5 on a 5 out of 9 weekend. Maybe next time!
----------------------------------------
By this time, and all these DNF’s – I was getting a bit frustrated. 
I was about to “throw in the towel for the day, but I did not want to end on a DNF – I decided to try for one more!
----------------------------------------
#6 on a 5 out of 9 weekend.
Cache was out in the open - very easy to see.
I placed it back in what I thought was the "Beacon" and camouflaged it a bit!
TNLNSL! TFTC!
 
#7 on a 5 out of 9 weekend. TNLNSL - TFTC!

Father-of-five found Whomping Willow (#136)
#8 on a 5 out of 9 weekend.
TNLNSL - TFTC!
(P.S. Owner, there is a portion of the cache container that has broken away at the bottom - revealing a "quarter sized" hole.. FYI.)
 
#9 on a 5 out of 9 weekend.
Slipped in the mud, and slid through the mud on this cache.
What a MESS!!
I think I'm going to be sore in the morning!!
TNLNSL - TFTC!

No comments: