04-29-10 - 0 out of 2

Father-of-five couldn't find "B" is for Bloomington
#1 on a 0 out of 2 lunch break "cachebust".... Add me to the list...
I am having a horrorific early season this year.... Blech!!
 
Father-of-five couldn't find Another B.I.G. Cache
#2 on a 0 out of 2 lunch break "cachebust"....

As I was scurrying around in the woods - a B.I.G. employee shouted down to me... "Are you one of those GPS guys looking for stuff in the woods from that webpage?" "Yes", I said expecting the police to show up any moment... "You are pretty close then! I saw a couple of other guys down there last year, and that's about where they were."

Helpful!! How cool! So I continued upon my quest - but my GPSr was bouncing ALL OVER the place - I was wandering in about a 30' circle - back and forth... Alas, due to my time constraints (lunch break almost over) - I had to leave without the find...

I am having a horrorific early season this year.... Blech!!

No comments: