GC17PYY - Raspberry Surprise

GC17PYY - Raspberry Surprise

Find #50 for me!!! Woo-Hoo!!! And a Mystery cache to boot (my first)!!

I found the Raspberry Ridge, and Raspberry Woods caches last fall, and had since lost the coordinates for Raspberry Surprise.

I dropped child #4 of 5 off at her sewing lessons, and headed back to RR, and RW - only to discover I had deleted the coordinates out of the GPS for both of these previously "found" caches.

Thankfully, I was able to remember enough about each find - that I was able to locate the RR and RW caches WITHOUT the use of my GPS!

By the time I found, and logged my visit at Raspberry Surprise, when I made it back to the trail - the ol' ticker was really beating with fury.

TFTC!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What? No March Caching yet? JK!
I guess you need to have a break once and a while.
:)

Came across your site while flipping through Facebook's Networkedblogs app. genre "geocaching". TFTH haha

I found you.