A New GeoCaching Friend!

If you have never stopped by my "everyday blog" (The Life of a Father of Five), you may not have noticed a frequent visitor and commenter there.

Over the past couple of years, I have made pretty good "cyber" friends with AtHomeDaddy.  It was not that long ago that he contacted me and asked about my GPS (knowing that I have recently started GeoCaching.)

Well, a few days ago, I got an email from him that advised me that "made the plunge" and bought a GPS for some camping and GeoCaching!  I was excited to hear this news!

Well, just yesterday- I got another email from him - advising he had received the GPS, and had actually made a couple of finds with his kiddos!!  Even better... He started a GPS blog too!!

I'm totally stoked about this, and will be adding the AtHomeDaddyGPS blog to my daily reads!

Congratulations AtHomeDaddy!  I hope GeoCaching is as much fun for you and your kids as it is with me and mine!!

(Now, if it would just get above freezing temps here so I could get out a little easier!  It's snowing right now, and they are saying to expect between 2-4 inches...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool to make geocaching a family thing! Some of our best geocaching is going out with my entire family.

Mike said...

We hit 3 more today. We were not very stealth, though with 4 kids under 10 years old and two adults parading around small town Texas.