Travel Bug - Cache Ninja - Blue

Travel Bug - Cache Ninja - Blue

----------------------------------------------------------

Found 09/08/2008 in GC199AD - North of the MN River

Poor Blue Ninja... Although "healed" recently, the operation did not take well... His legs are "severed"...

But, fear not readers.... For even severed legs will not keep the blue ninja from worldwide travel.

He will be finding his way to Northern Minnesota for a little "Camping Trip" R and R... Who knows... Maybe YOU will find him there!!!

----------------------------------------------------------

Dropped 02/04/2009 in GCXK4Z - Deercreek Park

Wow... I kept this one WAY too long... The trip I was planning on taking him along with was canceled. Cache Ninja Blue has kept reminding me to move him along, and I have neglected his requests WAY too long!

My apologies to the owner..

I was getting some caching cabin fever, so I sought out a cache that I could move the Cache Ninja - Blue into.

Good Luck Blue Ninja!

No comments: