Hanging out at Harrison - GC1A35E

Hanging out at Harrison - GC1A35E
Did Not Find

--------------------------

Wow... This GeoCaching is harder than I thought... But, gimme a break - after all this was only my 2nd cache attempt - I'm what you'd call a noobie!

I had four hours between getting off duty, and having to return for a meeting. So - I thought I would try to snag a couple of caches close to work...

I DNF this one - but I did find an spot that looked like it was where the cache COULD HAVE been... (So obvious that perhaps it was meant to throw a noobie (like me) off....)

I work very close to here, so since I DNF, I'll be back!! The gauntlet has been thrown...

Couple of notes...

#1 The parking lot was torn up and heavy machinery was on site trenching for some new sewer lines... I parked in the adjoining residential area.. Keep that in mind (at least for the next week or so...)

#2 I CITO'ed... and I mean TEE to the OHHH!

Yikes - the area I was looking was LITTERED with trash... Old clothing, an old GLASS 16 oz coke bottle - one with the old thin foam coating, a partially full, capped bottle of an unknown fluid, an old 3.5 floppy, a coffee can lid, and more bits of plastic that I could even carry (without a bag)...

I will persevere! I will be back!!

No comments: