Morgans End - GC1A358

Morgans End - GC1A358
Did Not Find

-------------------------

My 2nd of the day (and third attempt overall)...

After this DNF, I am 1 for 3... Will this get any easier?? (grin)

Being new to this - perhaps I need to pay a bit more attention to the cache's page... I was expecting / looking for something a bit more "traditional" in size...

Had I known paid attention to the cache size - I may not have ended up with a DNF..

A Lesson learned...

Again, just like Hanging out at Harrison - GC1A35E - I work close, and I am determined....

2 comments:

tonka_boy said...

Just found your geo-blog. Nice beginnings. But you should stay away from the micros unless you are caching with a friend or two. I don't hunt those alone.

Look for caches that say "traditional ammo can" or "plenty of room for SWAG and TBs". Those are the ones that you want to hunt.

Keep caching, and keep posting.

The Northwoods Geocats

The Father of Five said...

Thanks Norm!!

Yeah, I did not look at the little icon on the page before I headed out - I just downloaded about a dozen into the GPS... Then headed out..

Once I realized it was a micro - I was pretty sure where to look...

Thanks for the kind words!

David.